Join Treatment Action Group (TAG) and the Global Coalition of TB Activists (GCTA) for a webinar on how civil society and community groups can initiate a dialogue with their national governments in advance of the Ministerial Conference in Moscow.
Wednesday, October 25
8:30 a.m. – 10:00 a.m. ET
Panelists will debut new, community-developed outreach tools and share strategies to maintain an open channel for communication and accountability in the lead up to the UN High Level Meeting on TB and beyond.
- Jeffry Acaba, ACT Asia Pacific
- Fanny Voitzwinkler, TB Europe Coalition
- Sharonann Lynch, Médecins Sans Frontières
- Timur Abdullaev, TB People
- Anele Yawa, Treatment Action Campaign
Moderator: Marcus Low, Spotlight